This webpage is the contact point where we accept reports concerning security problems discovered in the products, services and solutions (hereafter simply referred to as products) provided by the Ricoh Group. Our company's specialized security teams take action based on the content of these reports.
If you are a current Ricoh customer with questions or concerns about security and Ricoh products, please contact your regional Support Center or your local sales or service representative.
Note: This page is only intended to report security vulnerabilities on Ricoh products. To report security concerns about Ricoh websites, please visit the "Other Inquires" page.
To facilitate the smooth confirmation of the problem you report, when you contact us, please include the information below whenever possible.
What we would like you to include:
• Name of the product
• The relevant version information
• The type of the security problem, preferably using the Common Weakness Enumeration (CWE)
• The possible cause
• Evidence concerning the security problem (procedure to reproduce the problem, tools needed for that procedure, PoC code, etc.)
• Scope of the impact (other products, components, vendors, etc.) of the security problem reported
• Your intentions concerning public disclosure of the security problem reported
In cases where your report needs an attachment file (PoC, evidence, etc.), we will contact you by email to ask about it, so please attach the file when you respond at that time.
Only English and Japanese are supported.
After entering the necessary information in the form below, please push the "Confirm" button. If the submission is properly sent, we will respond by automatically sending a confirmation email containing the content of your submission.
If you specify domains in your email anti-spam measures, please make an entry to accept emails from the "jp.ricoh.com" domain.
If you do not receive the confirmation email from us, it is possible that the email address which you entered was incorrect. Please check the email address entered and then resend the submission.